- 04-03-2014 - Article in The Times of India: « Helpline data shows child abuse, exploitation on the rise in district », February 2014 by Shafaque Alam.
- 02-03-2014 - A Big Thank you to the « ELLE Foundation » which continues its commitment with FXB in Burma.
- 26-02-2014 - « KISS Humanitarian Award » 2013 conferred on philanthropist Albina du Boisrouvray.
- 18-02-2014 - STATE OF EMERGENCY - CALLS FOR DONATIONS
- 17-02-2014 - Albina Du Boisrouvray: « My 25-Year Long Mission for Social Justice and Poverty Eradication », by The Huffington Post
Right across the globe, our FXB teams are delighted to be celebrating the 25th anniversary of FXB international and our pioneering FXBVillage programme. Over the last 25 years, FXB International has delivered over 150 FXBVillages programmes across eight countries - Burundi, China, Colombia, DRC, India, Rwanda, Thailand and Uganda - helping more than 75,000 people out of extreme poverty. Learn more about FXB International's 25th Anniversary.
FXB is focused on helping children by lifting their families out of extreme poverty. We work toward reducing global poverty through our FXB-Village program.
The FXB-Village provides an integrated package of services that focus on micro-enterprise training and financial skills, education, health, food security, water, sanitation and hygiene, and children’s rights for FXB beneficiaries. Learn more about FXB International's programs.
FXB International launched in May a new advertising campaign, realized and offered by the agency Publicis in Paris.
FXB 25th Anniversary
The FXBVillage programme has revolutionised how we break the cycle of poverty: watch the video to see some of the world’s most prestigious individuals share their thoughts on FXB International’s achievements over the last 25 years.