- 11-06-2013 - Press release of 11 June 2013: FXB mandates PRO-NATURA INTERNATIONAL for a pilot project in Rwanda
- 10-06-2013 - Replay on Wednesday 19 June 2013 at 23:55 on France 5 of the documentary "Albina du Boisrouvray - In the name of the son"
- 29-05-2013 - New advertising campaign FXB International, in Cominmag.ch, May 27, 2013
- 25-05-2013 - Albina du Boisrouvray, a committed countess, Le Figaro, May 17, 2013
- 15-05-2013 - The FXB-Village Model: Together Towards a Global Solution, Huffington Post, May 14, 2013
Albina du Boisrouvray discusses FXB International and the new book “The Cost of Inaction” in an editorial featured on the Huffington Post. As individuals and as nations, progress depends upon measuring the impact of our actions. To act with real consequence, to repair the human and societal damages plaguing much of today's world, we must understand the outcomes of each humanitarian intervention, environmental initiative and educational program we put in place. But it is equally important for us to understand the consequences of their absence. When the link between health and human rights is so often ignored, what is the cost of inaction?
FXB is focused on helping children by lifting their families out of extreme poverty. We work toward reducing global poverty through our FXB-Village program.
The FXB-Village provides an integrated package of services that focus on micro-enterprise training and financial skills, education, health, food security, water, sanitation and hygiene, and children’s rights for FXB beneficiaries. Learn more about FXB International's programs.
FXB International launched in May a new advertising campaign, realized and offered by the agency Publicis in Paris.
Video:FXB-Village program Manipur
FXB-Village programme at East Imphal in Manipur is supported by MAC AIDS FUND. Started in January 2011, the three year program is aimed at strengthening the capacity of HIV AIDS infected and affected 114 families in six high HIV prevalent villages. The objective of the FXB-Village program in East Imphal is to work with this high HIV prevalent population to enable them to lead healthy, productive lives by improving their environment, health, education and economic opportunities.